Instagram

Saturday 22 February 2014

Dear Diary...Monday 4th July 1988. From London to Athens via insomnia.

Oh my oh my oh my!
Have I gone crazy???

8.30am, I've just finished a nightshift at the airport, been up since lunchtime the day before because Martin came round - I love him all over again!!! - and I'm working again tonight.

So what am I doing sitting in a London snackbar, nursing a large coffee and fuzzy head when my body's crying out for sleep, waiting for a grimy travel shop to open?

I can't believe I'm actually going through with this - that in four days time I'm going to be in ATHENS!!!
And that I have yet to buy a ticket, despite pushing Mark to buy his last week.
We're going to end up on separate planes and I haven't organised anything.

Mark - I really don't think we're going to get on, he's a bit weird and a bit eccentric and I hardly know him.
I can't believe I ever thought this was a good idea - what was in that lasagna???

What the #### will I be doing next week?  No job, no contacts - no accommodation.
 I can't back out now!


No comments:

Post a Comment