Instagram

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Itchy feet and hues of grey.

January.
Two weeks into my least favourite month and trying to resist the urge to book an impromptu trip back to the sun, sea and friends of SdotYam.
Afterall, January's a slow month sales wise and grey has never been my favourite colour for a sky.
BUT...this is supposed to be the year I change things up and spring clean my life, and whenever I go back to SdotYam I end up boomeranging right back within months.
BUT...it has been four years...and I was supposed to have gone back this summer...
Oh my goodness, it's tempting!

   

Yotvata on the beach.
NoBurger, winter 2010.




 
While I may not be a fan of grey skies I am a fan of grey fabric, and am starting 2015 with a grey palette of varying hues. And resurrecting the wide awake fox cub, after a year of snoozy ones.

https://folksy.com/items/6591167-The-curious-fox-cub-A-fox-cushion-complete-with-feather-pad-

This one is called The Curious Fox Cub, and is backed with a soft and tactile wool.
It's been a long time since my foxes have been awake!


And continuing with the monochrome theme, this is a photographic card featuring the regal swan.
The crisp winter light of December was perfect for photography, and the swan has a unique charm and grace.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/216524135/the-effortless-grace-of-the-swan-a-card?ref=shop_home_active_11




 



No comments:

Post a Comment